[Actionchix] reiterate for feedback

chris lists at semioticpixels.com
Mon Jul 10 16:03:48 UTC 2006

I switched things around -

here it is with nav and logo on the right
http://mosshead.com/linuxchix/navonright/

and here is it with no logo
http://mosshead.com/linuxchix/navonrightnologo/

The problem with placing a portrait-oriented logo like this above a tree
menu is when fully expanded, it forces part of the menu below the fold
("below the fold" = below what most people can see on their screen
vertically all at once). On the other hand, that's often the case with
tree menus that try to include everything so maybe that's not so much an
issue.

I'll work on another layout with top navigation during lunch this
afternoon just for comparison sake.

re: altering the logos, just didn't get around to it - it's easy enough
to change the colors on the robotux that I'm using (rising sun). Not
sure there's anything else I'd do to it though.

chris