[Actionchix] Delay in decision making

Gloria strangest at comcast.net
Thu Jul 6 13:22:33 UTC 2006

*

*The one strong recommendation I have about Plone setup is to use what they
call "site product", which is just a fancy name for setting up a file system
based product.*

*This means that your Plone modules are tangible files. You can use command
line version control, and your favorite editor and shell tools to maintain
this code.*

*For example, if you needed to change a field name throughout your code,
you could use 'sed' instead of clicking through the Plone interface and
manually changing each object. *

*Here's a doc on the subject:*

*http://plonebook.packtpub.com/1027_06_PreviewChapter.pdf*

*Let me know if you need my help. *