[Actionchix] Update on Plone install

jennyw jennyw at dangerousideas.com
Sun Aug 6 05:33:33 UTC 2006

Hi, everyone,

Just wanted to send an update since it's been more than a week since we
originally planned the install.

Gloria and I have been waiting to get authorization information so we
can get Plone setup for people to start using.  Unfortunately,
unbeknownst to us, Dancer (who has the auth info) has been having
trouble with e-mail so he hasn't received our messages about this.  Akk
ran into him on IRC and passed on an e-mail for him that should work, so
hopefully there will be a more interesting update soon.

Jen-Mei