Logo licenses (was Re: [Actionchix] Final versions of robotux are here!)

Val Henson val.henson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 09:18:52 EST 2006

Here's what I want:

I want the web site redesign coordinator (Mary) to tell me what
license to release the logos under - or to delegate the research and
decision to someone else qualified.  Anyone contributing another logo
needs to also release the logo under the license-of-choice if they
want it to go on the LinuxChix web site.  I honestly don't care what
the license is; I just don't want to figure it out for myself. :)

-VAL