[Actionchix] Final versions of robotux are here!

Simone Pantaleo simone.pantaleo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 19:51:35 EST 2006

I Agree with kenneth on this one Mary, Creative commons is more flexable
than other types of licences i've seen.... i use these all the time on
various blog's i have done... and even my flickr has a CC licence!!!

if you want to know more check out  http://www.creativecommons.org as it
will give you more information it to how it all works and will explain
things better than i would!

Simone