[Actionchix] Re: [Issues] OK that *was* a little negative - here's the positive side of me!

Sulamita Garcia toskinha at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 22:55:25 EST 2005

I hope this idea works. I started (finally) to work with development a
year and half ago, and now I'm thinking start to help with code. I
already download some softwares I know well, but never had look the
source, and I saw some "fixme" entries... would be very nice have some
experienced chix to guide me into development...

 °v°  Sulamita Garcia
/(_)\  LinuxChix Brasil
^ ^  http://www.linuxchix.org.br/
         http://toskinha.multiply.com/