[Actionchix] User unsubscribed and banned

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Wed Jul 20 08:24:56 EST 2005

On Tue, Jul 19, 2005, Sue Stones wrote:
> Maybe we should write a virus (to be released on his computer only of
> course)

That's not a virus, because it doesn't spread :)

Seriously though folks, this troll has a history of similar behaviour
all over the net. He is either a really dedicated troll or a really
dedicated misogynist, probably both. We're working hard to keep as much
of his work off our lists as we can, and some people have been reporting
his behaviour to his mail provider, but I wouldn't recommend trying to
interact with him. You can't help him with whatever his problem is, and
he will bite back very hard (and may target any of your friends, family
and collegues whose email addresses he can find).

-Mary