[Actionchix] Re: Some action for Actionchix

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Sat Jan 29 16:56:19 EST 2005

On Fri, Jan 28, 2005, ||svaksha|| wrote:
> i did :) most existing/working projects do not require new members,
> plus ones skillset / interest / .....etc need to match.. a friend was
> working on an emulator, last i heard.

Ok. You will need to be a bit patient and let us finish the
brainstorming on the issue.

It's really my fault for not pursueing this at the moment but you will
need to give me a bit of time to try and kick this back into action. I'm
sorry about that, but that's the way volunteer projects work :(

-Mary