[Techtalk] Phones and tablets conversion to Linux

John Sturdy jcg.sturdy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 16:26:37 UTC 2021

There are various apps that provide a compatibility layer (and there were
some that did more than that, but I can't find them now); for example
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cuntubuntu (don't know
why it's got a rude word in the URL, I thought google store would ban such
things!)

John