[Techtalk] We need more women techies-Cyber Security Women's Day 16th September

puss inboots fuerzademeiga at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 15:04:03 UTC 2017

Hello All,

There is a Cyber Security Women's Day organised by the BCS (British Computer Society) and hosted by the University of Westminster. It's on Saturday 16th September 2017, London.

It's a training day, with panels of inspirational women on the stage.

I know this is not a linux problem as such, but it would be good to see linux chix women consider infosec as the next career change. I use my own Unix knowledge in forensics and infosec things daily.

Here's the ticket link:

http://www.bcs.org/content/conEvent/11323

(A one off email, I won't be spamming!)