[Techtalk] Opinions/Experiences Needed: Mailing list bouncing problem

Leslie MacDougall lesmacdee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 23:41:13 UTC 2016

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask my question but I can't
log in to linuxchix anymore. I have lost my password and can't even reset
it as my email address is not being recognized. I'm wondering if this is
something to do with the bouncing problem in this email thread, which I
followed through my inbox here and, as best I could, followed the advice
and instructions given.

I still get all questions from the mailing lists to which I subscribed, so
I am very confused about it says I'm not recognized. I want to post a
slightly technical question and cannot do so. Can somebody please help me?

Thank-you for  your kind and helpful attitudes to everything here, you all
do a great job.
Regards from Leslie