[Techtalk] Phenology/Citizen Science nature logging frameworks?

Conor Daly conor.daly-linuxchix at cod.homelinux.org
Mon Nov 2 09:35:28 UTC 2015

Have you seen the USA National Phenology Network ( https://www.usanpn.org/ )
and, specifically, their "Nature's Notebook" observing program?

While not running on open source software (as far as I can see) they
appear to have an open data policy.

There is a significant, typically government-funded, phenology network
world-wide which will only be enhanced by citizen science contributions.
I don't know if that would suit you but it's worth considering
contributing...

Conor

On Sun, Nov 01, 2015 at 04:19:15PM -0700 or so it is rumoured hereabouts,
Akkana Peck thought: