[Techtalk] Test Lists for Munging and Wrapping

Terry tech at futurecourse.com
Mon Aug 3 15:21:15 UTC 2015

Since mail clients differ, I've set up two test lists, one for munging
and one for wrapping.  These lists apply either munging or wrapping to
*all* posts.

To see what it looks like selectively, we'd need someone with a Yahoo
address to join.  In theory, a mail client's behavior in responding to a
munged post should not change whether we used selectively or all since
both of Mailman's methods are supposed to do the same header rewriting.
 I'd like to test this so if someone with a Yahoo address could please
join, it would be a great help.

Would people who use different mail clients please, please, please test
this out?  I've tested the latest Thunderbird as well as the Gmail web
interface and will post my results.

for those lists or simply send an email to testwrap or testmunge in this
format:

LISTNAME-join at linuxchix.org (replacing LISTNAME with testwrap or testmunge)

Thanks.

--