[Techtalk] Arduino Group?

Michelle Murrain michelle at murrain.net
Mon Oct 13 02:18:44 UTC 2014

On 10/6/2014 9:41:13 AM, Akkana Peck <akkana at shallowsky.com> wrote:
Count me in.

The courses list is still there if somebody wants to run an Arduino
course. I don't have time to organize one now but I'd be happy to
help, co-teach, mentor or participate in whatever way would be
helpful.

I think our Moodle instance is still there, too, if anyone wants
to figure out a way of using it usefully. Though personally I'd be
fine with email and IRC.

Yeah, email and IRC works for me - I'm not ready to teach anything - I'm thinking about just a peer group.
I just created the channel #arduino on the linuxchix IRC server. I guess we can also use [Arduino] on our subject lines.
I'll start out a thread...
Peace,
Michelle
Michelle Murrain
michelle at murrain.net

“The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak.” (Hans Hofmann)