[Techtalk] Simple date question

Miriam English mim at miriam-english.org
Mon Oct 7 21:22:32 UTC 2013

:D I laughed aloud when I read your reply.
Having difficulty shaking tiredness out of my eyes this morning with
only about 4hrs sleep last night. You lit my mind right up. Thank you.
:) heheheheh

	- Miriam

--
If you don't have any failures then you're not trying hard enough.
  - Dr. Charles Elachi, director of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory