[Techtalk] Linux media center?

Veronica K. Berglyd Olsen veronica at berglyd.net
Mon Dec 9 13:58:19 UTC 2013

I have far to much media to use VLC. I need a proper media library to have
some control of it. XBMC runs on a MySQL backend as an option, and I have a
centralised database that I used to run three boxes off when I lived in a
house with other people. Now it's mostly me, but it still helps to have a
database that knows where you were at and what episodes you've seen if you
move from TV to PC.

– Veronica K. Berglyd Olsen