[Techtalk] offsite backup for home users

Alison Chaiken alchaiken at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 09:14:14 UTC 2012

BTW, here's how I back up gmail to the N.A.S.:

"Silent Delivery" by Florian Effenberger, January 2012 Linux Magazine, p. 26

using attached scripts.    Not only do I have local copies of my gmail
Just in Case, but I can also munge it with my own scripts.   Using
mutt to read the downloaded mailbox works, too.

HTH,
Alison

--
Alison Chaiken
(650) 279-5600  (cell)                       {she-devel.com,