[Techtalk] Fedora 17 yum woes (dupe packages)

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri Dec 28 02:34:02 UTC 2012

I get so few listserver emails from linuxchix techtalk, I assumed this was
from the Phoenix Linux User Group, or PLUG.

For those of you interested in linux or security mail listservers, you can
sign up for PLUG Security or PLUG discuss, which are both ways to connect
with a very large professional user base, via low volume lists related to
Linux and Security.

http://www.pdxlinux.org/mail/

--

(503) 754-4452 Android