[Techtalk] are these spammers?

Ande's Help Info info at andeshelp.net
Fri Sep 23 15:35:04 UTC 2011

Hi Carla,

I recommend you set-up some kind of validation for the registration.  I use
Captcha (might be spelled wrong) to block robot registrations and /or
comments.  For your protection and to stay off of the blacklists I highly
recommend using a Validator which requires human input.  Even requiring an
email verification where they have to type in the email a second time will
help to protect you and your website from most faked emails.

I'm not sure what to make of Daniels comments.  You have a nice clean
website.

Ande Anderson

Ande's Help
PO Box 148