[Techtalk] script to change uppercase to title case in OFX/QFX

Miriam English mim at miriam-english.org
Wed Nov 30 01:49:12 UTC 2011

Gah! I'm gonna be late for my appointment! Just noticed it gets tripped
up on some words. Fix that by moving the fist space match outside the
letter translating part:

Sorry about that.

--
If you don't have any failures then you're not trying hard enough.
  - Dr. Charles Elachi, director of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory