[Techtalk] script to change uppercase to title case in OFX/QFX

Miriam English mim at miriam-english.org
Wed Nov 30 01:09:29 UTC 2011

Huh... noticed an even simpler solution if you want to relax the
requirements a little:
sed 's/\( *[A-Z]* *\)/\L\u\1/g'

This one just looks for words and does the deed to them. Be wary though.
It could have unintended side-effects, for instance I think it might
translate the letters in 1234ABC into 1234Abc

Cheers,

	- Miriam