[Techtalk] strangest places to find USB ports

mim mim at miriam-english.org
Fri Mar 25 03:52:40 UTC 2011

Hi Carla,

I volunteer at a charity shop and many toys are donated. One day a cute little plush toy dog was donated which a long wire protruding from its bum. The wire ended in a USB connector. The other women were dumbfounded. I took one look at it and burst into laughter. I'd never actually seen a "nanny-cam" before. The shiny black nose was the camera lens. I tried it on the shop computer (running Linux of course) and it works!

Cheers,

	- Miriam