[Techtalk] Techtalk Digest, Vol 96, Issue 9

Alison Chaiken alchaiken at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 17:26:29 UTC 2011

mgmonza at sdf.lonestar.org asks:
> I keep getting the error message "security check failed" with Egiga,

I've never used callcentric (or Ubuntu for that matter), but I'd bet
money you need to open an additional port on your firewall.    Google
up "ubuntu firewall VOIP" or "ubuntu firewall SIP" or similar.

Good luck,
Alison
who has used Ekiga on Fedora successfully

--
Alison Chaiken
(650) 279-5600  (cell)