[Techtalk] requirement from new router

Wim De Smet kromagg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 09:22:50 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 8:10 PM, Anne Wainwright
<anotheranne at fables.co.za> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had network issues that were resolved with swapping out the d-link
> router.
>
> This router has an html admin interface, but I could not access this
> from a text-based browser such as w3m. I would normally want to do that
> via a ssh connection from home.

Have you tried links? Usually seems to work for me. I think the only
problem is a need for HTTP basic or digest authentication and that
they might use images for everything so a bit hard to navigate. Links
has frames support so that shouldn't be a problem, and I've not seen
any admin interfaces that use loads of javascript for anything yet.

regards,
Wim