[Techtalk] dokuwiki user logging

Meryll Larkin mll at alwanza.com
Sat Feb 5 21:54:45 UTC 2011

Does anyone have experience with logging page access by page and by user in
dokuwiki?

Our office provides internal documentation in dokuwiki with a login, so we
are collecting logins... somewhere I guess.  I haven't figured out where -
do you know?

Our apache access logs show IP addresses, but that isn't good enough.
Basically, we want to know who in our office is and who isn't accessing the
pages of our internal documentation, and which pages they are accessing.

I saw a plugin mentioned online, not sure if it does what I need, not sure
if I need it.

tia
Meryll Larkin