[Techtalk] Host names on a LAN

Miriam English mim at miriam-english.org
Wed Feb 2 21:22:10 UTC 2011

I don't know much on this topic, but this question piqued my curiosity
so I did a bit of a search and found this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_configuration_networking
which contains lots of potentially useful leads.

Hope it is helpful.

Cheers,

	- Miriam

--
If you don't have any failures then you're not trying hard enough.
  - Dr. Charles Elachi, director of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory