[Techtalk] ssh and multiple users logging without passwords

Maria Mckinley maria at shadlen.org
Mon Oct 25 22:55:13 UTC 2010

Hi there,

Once upon a time I had things set up so that once a user logged into a
machine behind our firewall with ssh, they could from there log onto any
other machine they were authorized to access using ssh without having to
re-type their password. I still remember how to do this for a single
user, but can't remember how I did it for multiple users at once. Anyone
know? Is this still possible without setting it up individually?

thanks,
maria