[Techtalk] OMG it's a LJL

L J L lists at laubenheimer.net
Tue Oct 19 20:58:43 UTC 2010

Carla Schroder wrote:
> Where in the hay-yull have you been?? I squee!
>
> Carla

I've been buried in the wastelands of burnoutville, having ended up in a
job that ended up being more Windoze support than Linux admin, then
getting laid off, and unemployed for a year and a half.

I've finally gotten out of burnout, and back in love with computing.

I do have some very pithy comments on the whole "cloud" hype in my blog,
and I have more to come when and as I get time to write.  The long and
short - "cloud computing" is nothing more than a buzzword for hosted
virtual servers hosted by and for people who usually have no clue what
they are doing.

ljl