[Techtalk] going green

Anne Wainwright anotheranne at fables.co.za
Fri Jul 2 16:53:16 UTC 2010

Hello, Maria, & all,

I am not especially technical, but I do read all of the posts on
techtalk so as to not miss anything. Not for any special reason beyond
my own general interest in saving unnecessary power consumption by
switching the hot water off when not needed, this thread has been
interesting in that so many people have come up with so many ways to
make a contribution to solving the problem raised by Maria and her
impecunious management.

This is the nicest linux group going bar none!

As I write this I imagine that the Brazil coach is already on the phone
seeing if he can get the team's return tickets from South Africa moved
forward. Shame! (as we say here).

bestest
Anne