[Techtalk] checking mounts

Miriam English mim at miriam-english.org
Sun Sep 27 08:38:00 UTC 2009

Thanks Little Girl. I came close to doing exactly that. It is a nice,
straightforward solution. In the end I held off, hoping for something
that would work even on new removable media.

Cheers,

	- Miriam

--
If you don't have any failures then you're not trying hard enough.
  - Dr. Charles Elachi, director of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory