[Techtalk] Anyone at Non Profit Organizations using Ubuntu?

Augustina Blair augustinablair at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 20:57:36 UTC 2009

I'm working on a white paper discussing the cost-benefits for NPO's
switching to Ubuntu Linux as the primary desktop platform. If you have any
experience working with an NPO that has switched to Ubuntu (or another Linux
platform) I would love to talk to you about the challenges and problems
faced during this process. Even if the organization considered switching and
didn't, I would still really like to talk to you.

Feel free to email me directly or reply to list if you feel like sharing
with everyone ;) Also feel free to forward this request (and my email
address) to anyone you might know who would be interested in talking to me.

Thanks!
Augustina