[Techtalk] what the heck does this mean!!

Miriam English mim at miriam-english.org
Sun Oct 4 00:33:51 UTC 2009

Hi Carla,

My first thought is the menu.lst entry that tries to start 64 Studio may
not be jumping to the right place and crashing. If you want to post the
relevant lines here (or even the whole menu.lst) I'll see if another set
of eyes can pick up something wrong. I used to run 64 Studio on a
partition on my machine and still have all my old menu.lst files.

Cheers,

	- Miriam

--
If you don't have any failures then you're not trying hard enough.
  - Dr. Charles Elachi, director of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory