[Techtalk] Robotics projects

Linda de Boer ldb at swmbo.ca
Tue Jun 9 12:43:17 UTC 2009

ls wrote:
> Linda de Boer wrote:
>> G'day
>
> Hey there,
>
>> Anyone out there working on one of the Open Source Robotics projects?
>> I am looking to get involved in one, sort of returning to an interest
>> I dropped a few years ago when busy with kids and my Sys
>> Admin/Programming jobs.

G'day

Sorry I disappeared for a while, had a meeting to prep for, looking for
work these days. I checked the links out, thank you very much. I'm on
the mailing list and am also checking out three other simulator projects
until I can get a basic robot put together (need money first).

It's not a problem if it's not specifically LinuxChix actually as long
as it's a project where there is an opportunity to contribute, even with
technical documentation, automated test, or whatever. So we'll see what
develops now.

Thanks again for the info, very much appreciated to get me started....;-)

--
ldb