[Techtalk] Writing to CD-RW

Anne Wainwright anotheranne at fables.co.za
Mon Dec 21 18:58:26 UTC 2009

Hi, Kathryn,

I have that in operation, (see separate thread with query on problem)
and I am sure that will suffice just to keep my files safe at the
moment.

Once I can get some quality time I want to try the suggestion unearthed
by little girl, the drag and drop packet writing to a CD-RW is
something that should be followed up.

Thanks to all for the help and ideas.

Anne