[Techtalk] An interesting little problem

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Wed Apr 8 21:51:20 UTC 2009

8-)

> > I like antipode too - not only because I (usually) am an
> > antipodean! But I like all those Greek-based words ending in -e;
> > catastrophe, terpsichore (I have a terp. among the computers
> > here!), the list goes on.
>
> You dance among your computers ? (or have I misunderstood ?)

<airy look> I ain't saying!

Terpsichore is actually the hostname of my eeepc 701; and I'm an
antipodean when I'm living in Australia (my home country). The other
computers are perseus, cepheus and cassiopeia. I had a pegasus, but
he lives in someone else's house now!

Cheers,

--
Trish Fraser, GWQTF RP4GD