[Techtalk] The Internet is my functional programming language

Sarah Newman newmans at sonic.net
Mon Nov 24 16:18:20 UTC 2008

Are you talking about the semantic web?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantic_web

It's been up and coming for a long time....

You may want to check out the APIs for yahoo, google, and the like.  I
vaguely remember yahoo might have some answers for you, at least for the
weather:

http://developer.yahoo.com/yql/docs/

Google will certainly give you a map for a given latitude/longitude.
yahoo probably will.

There's no unified method to get everything you list AFAIK.  It's all
piecemeal.