[Techtalk] Network interfaces in image replication

Joana Botto joana.botto at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 01:50:09 UTC 2008

Hi,

I solved the problem by correcting the mac addresses in the files.

I verified the drivers at /etc/modprob.conf

alias eth0 forcedeth
alias eth1 forcedeth
alias eth2 tg3
alias eth3 tg3

and removed the network backup files, eth*.bak

I corrected the mac addresses at /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-ethX
and at /etc/sysconfig/hwconf I corrected the drivers and the macs.

Best regards,
Joana Botto