[Techtalk] Asus EeePC

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Mon Jun 23 20:58:27 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 02:09:25PM +0100, Conor Daly wrote:
> Kathryn, what is the filesystem in use by eeeXubuntu?  Does it dispense with
> the unionfs read-only bit?

Since I reformatted the drive to install eeeXubuntu, the filesystem was
whatever I chose to make it.  I followed the advice and made it ext2.
Originally I had a swap partition, but when I changed over the memory
from 512K to 2G, I removed the swap partition and used the whole disk.
That means I can't hibernate, only suspend, but getting 512K more disk
space was worth it.

Kathryn Andersen