[Techtalk] system logs me out unpredictably

Robyn M rob_39 at bigpond.com
Wed Jan 2 02:46:05 UTC 2008

Hi Carla

If you're using a screensaver, a 3D screensaver or a 3D graphics driver
I've had problems with these not 'agreeing' with each other especially
after a kernel upgrade. Set your screensaver to 1 minute and wait and
see or play Tux Racer and leave the game running for a while without
playing it and watch.

Cheers

Robyn

--
"Mostly, it's serious fun for free software geeks, and
anyone else who believes that Linus' Law, "given enough eyeballs, all