[Techtalk] Publishing information via DNS

R. Daneel Olivaw linuxchix at r-daneel.com
Wed Dec 17 19:22:09 UTC 2008

Hello there,

I guess it may be used, but information is limited, and I, for a
sysadmin, wouldn't like other people cache their data in my dns cache
servers (I mean, data that is not useful for dns service).

Moreover, anyone wanting to cheat on your data may do it by injecting
other data in a cache.

If previous 2 issues do not block, I guess that data distribution
through DNS wouldn't be that bad.

bye,

R. Daneel Olivaw,
The Human Robot Inside.