[Techtalk] moving .mozilla to external drive

freepalestin at dslextreme.com freepalestin at dslextreme.com
Thu Apr 24 02:50:30 UTC 2008

I use Seamonkey to read my email.

Is there a way to move .mozilla to an external drive and have access to my
email on the external drive?

I tried using mv and setting a symlink. That did not work. I tried
having the .mozilla in my home directory and setting symlinks
in the different account directories under the Mail directory. That didn't
work either.

I don't understand why this won't work. I'm not even queried for my
passwords for my email accounts when I start mail under seamonkey.

Thank you,

Darlene Wallach