[Techtalk] HP Server query

R. Daneel Olivaw linuxchix at r-daneel.com
Sun Apr 13 16:01:32 UTC 2008

Hi there,

Just a small info : we have installed such hardware with redhat/fedora
several times. The built-in driver usually worked, and the additional
tg3 driver also never had real issues (we had more trouble with ASR
feature that made some servers reboot randomly for no obvious reason).

As you already have been suggested, this may be a hardware problem.

bye,

R. Daneel Olivaw,
The Human Robot Inside.

Le Sat, 12 Apr 2008 20:08:28 +0100