[Techtalk] Women's Linux Distro (could it become reality?)

Bethany Seeger seeger at prosensing.com
Thu Sep 27 19:49:35 UTC 2007

I guess what I'm not clear on is what would make a distro gear toward
any one sex?

I'm seriously interested in what people see as strictly non-female
oriented about the current distros of linux.

I don't find debian (the only distro I'm very familiar with) as "male"
oriented.

I'm not looking for a flame here, I just don't understand the need for a
distro for women by women and am curious as to why some might want one.
 I feel like it's fairly gender neutral as is...

-Bethany