[Techtalk] opinions wanted!

Jennifer oneferna at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 14:16:31 UTC 2007

What distributions are you going to cover this time? I use Ubuntu, while I
know it's not the chic distro, it's what just about everyone I know is using
now (I switched from FC two years ago). There are some idiot-proof bits
about it that I think would make nice additions in some of the
distro-specific sections of the book. For example, the crazy simple way you
can set up printing and networking. Maybe a little coverage of linux bling
with Compiz-Fusion. And of course the dreamy apt-get (which I know you cover
cause it's Debian, but I just wanted to say "dreamy apt-get").

And I can't wait to buy it.

Thanks!
Jennifer