[Techtalk] CherryPy vs Django

Cynthia Kiser cnk at ugcs.caltech.edu
Fri Mar 16 22:22:14 UTC 2007

----- Forwarded message from Gloria W <strangest at comcast.net> -----

>have you tried django?
Yes, and I ended up switching back to CherryPy for many reasons.  I
don't like some of the aspects of Django's framework.

----- End forwarded message -----

Not sure if Gloria or Kenneth (the person who suggested django) are on
this list - but when this came up on Actionchix, it was suggested that
any follow up be moved to Techtalk as it was off topic on
Actionchix. Gloria, Kenneth, anyone else care to comment?

I am actually fairly happy with Ruby on Rails for the type of stuff I
am doing, but I like Python better than Ruby on readability grounds so
am always interested in comments on web frameworks written in Python.

--
Cynthia N. Kiser
cnk at ugcs.caltech.edu