[Techtalk] Fwd: [Announce] Time for a new LinuxChix coordinator

Mary Gardiner mary at puzzling.org
Mon Mar 12 21:50:15 UTC 2007

On Mon, Mar 12, 2007, Andrea Landaker wrote:
> For the past week or so, I've received a timeout trying to get to
> linuxchix.org . . . is it just me, or is there a problem somewhere?

I have not noticed any problems with the site any time in the last week,
particularly persistant ones. I suspect therefore the problem is
elsewhere.

If you're on Linux "/usr/sbin/traceroute linuxchix.org" *may* tell you
where the problem is (however, unfortunately some routers just don't
allow traceroutes to work properly, so it's not guarenteed).