[Techtalk] power management

Maria McKinley maria at shadlen.org
Fri Mar 9 21:18:05 UTC 2007

Thanks everyone for helping me figure out which kernel to use. I'm using
the K7.

I am having now problems with power management. I have built a kernel
for my tftpboot machines, and it works great (finally...), except that
hitting the power button doesn't power down the computer, and since this
is the preferable way to shutdown these machines, that is sort of
problematic. I assume I didn't configure some module I should have, but
wondering if anyone knows which module it is.

thanks,
maria