[Techtalk] strange hardware question

Mike Robinson mrobinson at evault.com
Thu Jun 21 21:28:48 UTC 2007

I've had the power switch die in a case before.  As well, a dumpster dived case had some
loose metal shavings which shorted something on the motherboard.

I'd double check that there are enough standoffs (and that the standoffs are high enough)
to keep the motherboard from touching the casing.  And that there's nothing else making
contact with the mb that shouldn't be.

m.