[Techtalk] strange hardware question

Bethany Seeger seeger at prosensing.com
Thu Jun 21 08:57:49 UTC 2007

Hi Maria,

I think more information is necessary.  When you say you replaced all
the innards, do you mean everything (motherboard, fans, power supply,
cables, etc)?  I can't imagine a case going bad, unless "case" doesn't
mean what I think it does (the chassis).

When it doesn't boot up -- how far does it get?  Lights on in the front,
initial boot sequence (splash screen), etc.

-Bethany