[Techtalk] Running vmware or similar on remote dedicated server at good price

Kelly Jones kelly.terry.jones at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 01:40:31 UTC 2007

Where can I rent a fairly decent dedicated server at a good price and
put vmware (or virtuozzo or xen or any free virtualization software)
on it, so that I can have multiple virtual machines?

I've rented both dedicated servers and VPSs before, but never tried to
rent a dedicated server and put vmware/etc on it myself.